Associate Marketing Manager
Join the XebiaLabs team and use the latest, cutting edge marketing techniques to build a successful career!
XebiaLabs is a leader in the fast-growing DevOps space. We are a leader in both the Forrester Wave report and the Gartner MQ. It is a testimony to our energetic, entrepreneurial people that we are the emerging leader in our space.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and highly organized marketer to join a fun and ambitious marketing team to help fuel the continued success of our rapidly growing organization.
Do you like to roll up your sleeves and make things happen? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with new and varied challenges to tackle each day? In this role, you'll learn a ton about marketing by creating and executing: digital campaigns, inbound marketing programs, account based marketing programs, and branded events among other approaches emerging today.
Some of the Things You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute effective digital marketing campaigns to drive interactions with prospects
- Create vertical campaigns to replicate success in targeted industry verticals
- Conduct Win/Loss analysis to determine successful tactics and targets
- Analyze content to determine what messaging appeals to targeted segments
- Work with other marketing and departmental employees to optimally communication and coordinate activities
- Establish effective conversion tactics via A/B testing call to action, subject, content, creative and nurture messaging
- Help in the approach and implementation of account based marketing (ABM) to target high potential accounts
- In conjunction with our event services agency, coordinate and manage hosted and third party on-site event details including rentals and infrastructure, branded materials, collateral, ad specialty and more.
- Work in Marketo and our CMS to help create, write and deliver compelling event and content campaigns including pre-event promotions and post-event follow-up as well as operational tasks
- Ensure communication of marketing lead gen activities to the field and throughout XebiaLabs
- Help manage and route sales inquiries and marketing operation requests to the appropriate owner
- Three to five years of integrated, program or campaign marketing experience, preferably in B2B software
- Excellent copy writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Experience with or desire to learn and regularly use tools and platforms for html design, email marketing, marketing automation, ABM, lead and content management
- Highly organized, attentive to detail and capable of juggling multiple projects
- Experience with market segmentation, database marketing and list management
- Relevant degree
Applications and information:
Please send your resume to email@example.com