Customer Reference Program Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Reference Program Manager in our Boston area location. As the Customer Insights Program Manager, you will be part of the Product and Market Strategy Team which is tasked with inspiring and enabling market and customer centric decisions. The person in this role will develop insights from understanding our customers to inform our marketing and overarching business strategy to help drive sales.
You will work with a cross-functional team from product strategy, marketing, sales, customer support and finance to understand the current customer base, their specific use cases and their resulting value, and embed processes that result in the increase of referenceable customers across all segments.
- Develop methodologies that drive business growth through customer advocacy, customer understanding and insights.
- Work with a cross functional team to significantly increase the number of customer reference cases available across all segments.
- Establish processes to collect and use data for improved decision-making.
- Build appropriate action standards necessary for research planning and data analytics. Interpret data and make actionable recommendations.
- Ensure the proper communication channels are embedded and exercised to cascade to all relevant parties within the enterprise.
- Contribute to a customer centric culture by educating and engaging internal stakeholders on the capabilities of our products and the value customers achieve.
- Collaborate with marketing to highlight customer use cases and develop referenceable customers.
- Use data to provide meaningful insights that drive strategic recommendations and motivate action.
Skills and knowledge:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in; customer insights; customer reference program management; marketing research & analysis; experience in software sales and/or marketing is a plus.
- Passionate about moving from data and insight to action and impact with a sense of urgency.
- Executive presence when presenting to key partners across the organization.
- Highly collaborative and demonstrated ability to work closely across cross-functional teams.
- Time spent running multiple complex projects.
- Experience encoding customer insights into corporate sales and marketing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Contact Matthew Roy, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com