Front End Web Developer
Neurala, Inc. (http://www.neurala.com) is a software company that developed The Neurala Brain— deep learning neural network software that makes smart products like inspection cameras, robots, drones, toys, consumer electronics and self-driving cars more autonomous, engaging and useful. Neurala software is based on extensive research and development efforts, including technology that Neurala developed for NASA for planetary exploration and for the U.S. Air Force Research Labs. Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Are you interested in finding ways to apply your Software Development skills to help shape the next generation infrastructure that will power Artificial Intelligence in a variety of application domains? You will be directly involved in the deployment of our cloud service, and will work closely with Neurala’s product team to set up and maintain our website infrastructure
As a Developer, you will:
- Collaborate with the Neurala’s product team to deploy responsive interfaces for our cloud based machine learning software.
- Design and implement interface components for our web based deep learning tools.
- Design and implement interactive image labeling tools for dataset generation
- Strong analytical reasoning, UI/UX design, organizational, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Good time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines in a timely manner (add hours, if needed).
- Expertise in at least one of the following: User interface design, Web Application design.
- Experience with at least one front end framework such as Bootstrap.
- Understanding of Web service frameworks: REST and related.
- Experience with at least one web server technology: Django, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Java Servlets.
- Experience in development with Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in software containerization (Docker) and cloud services (AWS) a plus.
- Experience in C/C++ and CMake a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- B.A/B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant engineering degree desired, but not required.
For the Applicant:
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Neurala positions are not eligible for work-study. Neurala positions do not qualify as “on-campus” employment for students with F-1 visas. Principals only. Neurala does not pay recruitment fees. Neurala is seeking people in the Boston area, unless otherwise listed in the position description. Neurala does not pay for relocation expenses.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.