Marketing Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Associate Director, Client Service, the Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for driving the execution and project management of marketing campaigns and projects within the Endurance International Group in-house ad agency. S/he will support the Associate Director, Client Service in building cross-functional team relationships and managing campaigns to drive successful results.
- Complete project management from kick-off to delivery of assigned creative requests – including multi-touch email campaigns/nurture streams, online banners, print/pdf collateral, tradeshow support, videos, etc.
- Support the Associate Director on larger campaign initiatives.
- QA of all email tests (links, etc.) and proofreading of final files before release to vendor.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams throughout the organization to ensure campaign consistency (Website, UX, Content Marketing, Marketing Ops, etc).
- Proactively seek campaign results to inform future work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of advertising/marketing experience. Agency experience a plus.
- Knowledge of online, offline, and direct response marketing principles.
- Strong project management skills and desire to work in a client-service role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration and communication skills in dealing effectively with various teams/departments across an organization.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and juggle several priorities simultaneously.
- Dedication to detail and accuracy.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel programs.