Part-time Operations Specialist
Isovera is looking for an experienced, operations management professional who can be a vital member of our delivery team - managing & monitoring our work output, using a variety tools (both current and to be incorporated) measuring our success with client projects and the organization as a whole.
This position offers the experienced professional a great degree of flexibility to carve out an important role at a dynamic organization, with the support of an established team. Isovera is known for its commitment to a life-to-work balance, that is anchored by our DNA of hard work, focus, and also having fun.
Some of our forward-thinking clients include Verizon, Tufts University, Pegasystems, and Acquia.
Core responsibilities include:
- Monitor, analyze, and plan utilization of Isovera employees and freelancers through cloud-based planning tools, with an eye to delivering client value, while monitoring the financial bottom-line impact for Isovera
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly staffing based on account needs. Partner with sales team in advising on potential staffing scenarios for deals in pipeline.
- Implement practical system of identifying and managing Isovera employee and freelance capabilities through skills matrix (or equivalent inventory) to create balanced, successful, and profitable delivery teams
- Put in place a library of project success metrics, and implement consistent monitoring of success metrics (including revenue, profitability, utilization), as well as health checks of work in progress.
- Monitor existing projects & services delivery processes.
- Formalize project delivery milestones, implementing “just enough” structure knowing the fluidity of any growing organization.
- Establish compliance standards for project and services contract documentation.
- Provide data-driven insights based on analytics, advising the business. Be quantitative voice of organization, grounding decisions in data.
- 5+ years of agency experience
- 2+ years of project management background, or demonstrated equivalent
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/presentation skills
- Experience with Harvest suite of tools preferred
- Experience working with designers, developers, and project managers, and facilitating consensus. Equally skilled in knowing when to “make the call” and also knowing when to pull in members of leadership team.
- Expertise (and some enjoyment) of using spreadsheets and extracting useful insights from that data
- Flexible in thinking, and comfortable managing uncertainty.
This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Success, and work closely with members of the leadership team.
This position is for part-time work (approx. 20 hours) at our office in Waltham, MA. There is some flexibility with telecommuting on occasion.
Please include a copy of your resume with cover letter (in PDF format), and send it to Stephen Sanzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.