Principal Software Engineer - Java
The world’s most well respected brands in retail, financial services, and education industries worldwide use TimeTrade to deliver on their brand promise of a truly personalized customer experience. TimeTrade’s Responsive Customer Engagement Platform allows consumers to connect with a brand, anywhere, anytime – and then gives companies deeper insight than ever before about what consumers want next. The result: higher sales and lifetime, repeat customers.
TimeTrade integrates easily with enterprise sales, marketing, service, CRM, and business process management systems to accelerate bottom-line business results and drive inbound sales, while enhancing customer experience and loyalty.
More than 400 million connections have been made between consumers and businesses using TimeTrade’s scalable Responsive Engagement Platform, directly translating into more than $2 billion in commerce every year.
· A passion for writing software
· Build and Deliver mission critical, SaaS web applications
· Lead teams in building a micro-services architecture
· Be a change agent for modern software development practices
· Work on Scrum teams to build world class highly available and highly scalable solutions
· 10+ years of experience writing robust web/SaaS applications with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring security, Spring MVC, etc) using Java
· Strong Core Java programming skills with an understanding of the broader ecosystem
· 6+ years of experience in object oriented programming with expert knowledge of distributed systems, microservices, RESTful web services, SQL and Postgres databases
· Extensive experience with software development best practices (e.g. test-driven development, ORM, object-oriented design, code profiling, debugging)
· Experience with Jenkins build system or similar tool
· Experience or interest in working within an Agile model (particularly Scrum)
· High level knowledge and experience of industry trends and technology advancements relating to distributed systems, cloud, platform as a service, software as a service
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
The Principal Software Engineer - Java works out of our Headquarter in Tewksbury, Massachusetts. Position is open for immediate hire. Apply at www.timetrade.com/about/careers.
TimeTrade www.timetrade.com creates conversations that drive business. We equip companies to provide personalized service to every customer, every time. This creates a service guarantee that improves customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and increases sales growth.
TimeTrade’s leading-edge Customer Engagement Cloud, an enterprise platform delivered through a worldwide cloud-hosting network, provides omnichannel and mobile application tools for managing the most critical part of the customer journey, the live conversation.
The platform includes several tightly integrated modules for online appointment scheduling, queue management, and data-rich analytics and reports. Our patented cloud technology is proven secure and scales to meet the demands of the largest multinational enterprises as well as mid-size and small businesses.
More than 400 of the world’s most successful brands including Best Buy, Comcast, IBM, PNC, Lowes, Sprint, Quest Diagnostics and David’s Bridal rely on TimeTrade to power their live customer conversations and improve the customer experience, in person, by phone or online.
TimeTrade is a fun, dynamic, fast-growing company. We have a team of smart, motivated contributors who love to roll up their sleeves. If that's the kind of place in which you thrive, join us!
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
- Stock Options
- Flexible spending plans
- Life insurance
- On site fitness center
- Generous vacation time
TimeTrade is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. No recruiters please.