Product Marketing Manager
HealthEdge is seeking a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, this individual will be responsible for helping to define the market requirements, messaging and positioning for HealthEdge’s solutions in the payer and adjacent markets; driving the integrated go-to-market plans for these solutions; launching new products in market; and providing the sales and account management teams with impactful tools and programs for maximum success.
The ideal candidate has experience in the healthcare IT and / or enterprise software industries, possesses strong market analysis and execution skills, and is a strong cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
HealthEdge is an agile and innovative 21st century software company focused on providing next-generation, business-transforming technology products to the healthcare payor market. We enable our customers to radically innovate, drastically reduce costs, and efficiently address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy. An award-winning company, HealthEdge is headquartered in Burlington, MA with a development office in Powell, OH.
· Conduct primary and secondary research to capture insight on market trends, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors
· Develop business case and help prioritize markets for target investment; translate insight into market requirements to inform roadmap in partnership with product management
· Help create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for HealthEdge’s solutions in the payer and adjacent markets
· Utilize messaging to create compelling sales tools, such as collateral, web content, public relations pitches, blog posts, campaign content, customer case studies
· Support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity through development of sales tools (e.g., competitive battle cards, persona profiles, Return on Investment tools, win/loss analysis, etc.) and other prioritized enablement programs
· Act as spokesperson to sales, customers, prospects, press, and analysts; participate in key national conferences and tradeshows and regional events
· Lead new product launches including positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement, through partnership with product, sales and account management
· Performing all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling PHI and PII.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of product marketing experience in healthcare IT and / or enterprise software
· Strong strategic, analytical, and synthesis skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, especially translating technical content into high-impact messaging for internal and external audiences
· Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, finance, and operations
· Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action
Please CLICK HERE to apply.