Product Marketing Manager
TimeTrade is looking for an innovative thinker and established marketer to join its Product Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to join a creative, high-growth organization focused on a dynamic market space and contribute to the success of a broad array of product marketing activities. The ideal candidate is someone who has high energy, a collaborative, egoless attitude, experience in product marketing and who enjoys being the expert on buyers, how they buy and buying criteria, industries and how our solutions solve the problems that those industries face, and transfer that knowledge to other parts of the company.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will lead key activities ranging from driving market intelligence, leading go-to-market efforts—including creating sales tools and enabling the sales team, creating clear and concise vertical messaging and articulating our customer success to the market. The person in this role needs to:
- Be the source of quality product and competitive positioning along with core messaging around key market problems facing customers
- Become an SME on the customer experience and broader market that can evangelize our story with market participants, media and business partners
- Manage Go to Market launch cycles across cross-functional teams for new capabilities with post-launch measurable results
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates assigned solutions
- Create scalable resources that effectively train and support the ongoing needs of sales and marketing and ensure the organization is well informed, educated, and prepared
- Work with marketing and product leadership to identify ideal time, targets and marketing strategies to meet goals
- Be the expert on your buyers, competitors, complementary technologies and industry trends
- Understand needs of key verticals and how to message to each
- Be the key liaison to sales; gathering feedback on customers to share across the marketing organization
- Work closely with product team, both to understand strategic direction of product and to influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Identify, develop and/or manage the creation of a variety of content types – written, videos, presentations, etc. – as needed to fuel sales and marketing success
- Be a customer advocate, understanding their use case stories and own the case study development process
Requirements and Skills
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strength and experience in the following competencies:
- 4-6+ years of software product marketing experience, preferably with marketing technology and cloud-based solutions
- Very strong, creative listening and written and verbal communication skills, including presenting in front of customers and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, and has a proven record of competitive product positioning. This person has a reputation for aligning innovation goals with business objectives.
- Ability to influence and motivate those around them without direct reporting authority.
- Clearly, crisply articulate customer pain points and apply TimeTrade value propositions
- Exhibit high energy, confidence, competitiveness and focus. Demonstrates daily the ability to balance multiple dynamic priorities and produce positive outcomes
If you're a talented, creative and high-energy person, we want you on the TimeTrade team! Why work here? TimeTrade is a fun, dynamic, fast-growing company. We have a team of smart, motivated contributors who love to roll up their sleeves.
At TimeTrade we understand that work is a big part of your life. It needs to be productive, enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding. We have a terrific work-life balance, great benefits and we know how to have fun on a daily basis. The work you do and the people you work with should make you want to work hard and come to work every day! That's us…we do that!
The Product Marketing Manager works out of our Tewksbury, Massachusetts headquarters. This position is open for immediate hire.
TimeTrade offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
· Stock Options
· Flexible spending plans
· Life insurance
· On site fitness center
· Generous vacation time
TimeTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals Only. No recruiters please.