We are seeking an Accountant for our Global Revenue Operations (GRO) team to be responsible for supporting the monthly and quarterly accounting close cycles. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing best in class support to the Business Unit operations and finance teams on their forecasted and actual revenues. This position will be responsible for assisting with defining and creating operating procedures and participating in business process improvement initiatives, as well as assisting monthly with analysis of revenue, def revenue, costs, deferred costs, etc.
The qualified candidate will report to the Revenue Operations Manager, Global Revenue Operations, and will work closely with other members of the GRO team as well as other groups, such as Sales and Operations managers, Divisional Finance, Technical Revenue Accounting, and Order-To-Cash.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Perform monthly and quarterly activities in support of the financial close process including importing and exporting data, analyzing and explaining variances from expectations.
• Skilled in the ability to import and export large amounts of data.
• Support external statutory reporting requirements as needed.
• Maintain appropriate internal controls and support external audit activities and audit preparation.
• Provide management and business unit operations and finance teams with financial reporting information and operational support.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years of experience in public accounting or corporate accounting within a publicly traded company.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
• Bachelor’s in Accounting / Finance
• Excellent analytical skills
• Goal / deadline oriented
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work extended hours, particularly in the weeks before and after a quarter close
Preferred skills: Skilled in ERP Systems, Revpro, Oracle e-Business Suite, including GL, OM, AR, and Projects is preferred.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Accountant---Revenue-Operations_100356