Agile Scrum Master:
6 month initial assignment with possible extension
Location: Rockport, MA (REMOTE)
Our premier client is seeking an Agile Scrum Master to join the team.
- Facilitates and supports scrum events
- Contributes to the advancement of Agile Practices within the company
- Works closely with team including Project Managers, Developers, and QA
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- CSM or SAFe certification
- Deep understanding of Agile Practices and techniques
- Must be fluent in English both written and verbal
- Experience with education or publishing industry is a plus
IntePros is a certified woman-owned results-oriented recruiting solutions and staffing company. We are the representative of choice for top professionals because we understand what motivates great people. We take an active role in your career and our concerns are long-term. We have an extensive support system and make the commitment to making the right match between you and a company. We are proud of our retention rate: over 90% of our consultants choose to work again with IntePros.
IntePros is founded on the core values of accountability, family, passion, trust and value. IntePros offers all consultants comprehensive medical, dental and vision programs. We also offer direct deposit and a $1,500/year education and professional certification fund.
IntePros does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran or military status, retaliation, or other characteristic protected by law.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://intepros.secure.force.com/careers/ts2__JobDetails?jobId=a0K3f000000UVYxEAO&tSource=