Analyst, Facebook Performance Marketing
The Analyst, Facebook Performance Marketing will join an entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team focused on accelerating growth and will support strategy formulation and execution to drive top-line growth via new customer acquisition. As a part of the Growth Strategy team, this role will also gain exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail and fashion, a focus on learning and professional development with experienced managers, and, most importantly, a fun team of analysts and managers who enjoy working together.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, focusing on acquiring new customers and engaging existing customers via Facebook Ads Manager
- Help formulate and execute marketing strategies to achieve business goals
- Develop close partnerships with our digital marketing partners and a gain deep understanding of the levers we can pull to optimize for success
- Monitor marketing channel performance through key metrics and utilize data to optimize and accelerate channel growth
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to utilize new tools, techniques and advertising strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology and Buying/Merchandising to develop strategies and guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing and growth strategy
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing or a quantitative field
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Track record of high achievement as demonstrated by GPA (3.5+) and professional trajectory
- Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Experience using Ads Manager and other advertising vendors (i.e. ChannelAdvisor and Branch)
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Design of experiments and measurement in marketing
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG) is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company made up of Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, and Shop Premium Outlets. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re in the business of making people happy.
At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, and we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry and offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers and brands.
We grab coffee and brainstorm new ways to excite and delight our Members – and each other. We volunteer together. We plan some serious surprises for our coworkers, because nothing sparks creativity like a cereal bar or an afternoon slice of cake. And we don’t hesitate to use our associate discount – after all, we’re as enthusiastic about style as our Members.
The way we work? It’s so much more than what happens between the weekends. It builds confidence in ourselves to think, create, and innovate, so we can deliver the first-rate experience today’s customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://boards.greenhouse.io/ruelala/jobs/2967442/#_app