In this role, you will be leading the planning and implementation for migrating three critical applications, currently in active development, from AngularJS to modern Angular 11+ and be leaned on as a subject matter expert in this area. You will need to be adept at supporting both the direction and needs of the migration and any active development performed by the development team. You will report directly to an Engineering Manager who will provide project-level guidance and direction. You will collaborate with team members to clear roadblocks, clarify functional requirements, and adhere to best practices as it pertains to an Angular 11+ application. You’ll be responsible for raising problems in a timely manner and communicating status frequently.
This is a remote contract position. Because most of your communication with teammates will be virtual and because you will be tasked with delivering maintainable, well-documented software, we strongly value written communication skills. As such, we will only be considering applications with cover letters included. We look forward to hearing from you! This position is a fully remote, 6-12 month contract.
- Industry experience in implementing and managing software projects in a SAAS context (Minimum of 3 years, additional experience highly valued).
- Deep understanding of AngularJS, Angular 11+, best practices, and the migration between the two.
- Experience with Hybrid Angular Applications
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Redux/ngrx.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent software development habits: object-oriented design, component-based architecture, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- Ability to independently manage time and tasks.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Emotional maturity and adaptability.
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
We are proud to be venture-backed by investors, including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values every single day in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.
Yesware is committed to developing a culture that embraces diversity and fosters inclusivity. We do this because it makes us stronger as individuals, as a business, and it is simply the right thing to do. We know that diversity comes in many forms, so we welcome employees from all walks of life to bring their differing experiences and perspectives to Yesware. Together, we can build an environment where every member of our team can bring their authentic self to work, be heard, and work toward achieving their professional potential.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://jobs.lever.co/Yesware/ceebde79-0c39-4fb3-aa05-db87601612e9?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=MassTLC