Associate Customer Success Manager
NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain is an automation platform that leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide network teams end-to-end network visibility while enabling automation across the entire network. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest Enterprises and Managed Services Providers use NetBrain’s platform to provide visibility and automation during troubleshooting and network changes.
We are seeking an Associate Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. Strategically you will be responsible for driving product adoption and outcomes for some of our customers; all leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy across your portfolio. Day to day, you will lead customers through onboarding, end user adoption, communicating ROI, and being a trusted partner for the customer in maximizing NetBrain’s ROI. You will work closely and have the support of NetBrain’s Sales, Support, Service and Product Management teams.
- Responsible for assigned customer onboarding, including initial kickoff, implementation updates, user adoption and monitoring of issues that occur during onboarding
- Help customers to maximize the value of NetBrain by holding any meetings, phone calls or emails regarding improving the success and usage of the customer.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship focusing on driving new relationships, opening doors to new use cases, champions, teams, and in general, elevating NetBrain within each environment.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews with the customers to ensure their ongoing success. Work with them on any needs and areas we recommend them to improve upon.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the NetBrain solutions.
- Provide all customers with information on product upgrades.
- Work closely with NetBrain Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Serve as 1st-level response to customer support inquiries by phone and email. Escalate unresolved support cases to engineering team as needed and coordinate resolutions.
- Passionate about a career in Customer Success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional phone demeanor and outgoing personality
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Well-organized and with a high attention to detail
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Customer Success, Management Consulting, Account Management or another client-facing role
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.