Associate IT Support - Audio Visual (AV) focus
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for bright, creative, and passionate individual to join our organization. This is an exciting opportunity at a highly-recognized eCommerce leader in the heart of Boston’s Fort Point District. This individual will be required to understand and perform all aspects of Technical Support related to the normal day-to-day requests of RGG associates. In this position you will be supporting our associates in person and daily at the Tech Support Bar.
The Level 1 Technical Support Associate is responsible for handling first level support of service requests in a first-class professional manor. This relates to all technology, to include workstations, servers, printers, network shares, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Supporting all RGG associates with workstations, network accounts, printers, network shares, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Sets up, tests, and operates audio-visual equipment for organization meetings and large conference calls. Equipment includes videoconferencing, microphones, speakers, TV monitors, overhead projectors and laptops
- Maintains equipment and troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Run the local Tech Support Bar providing instant fixes, options, and excellent customer service.
- Resolve tickets via our ticketing system to update, document, and close all tickets.
- New hire Onboarding, Laptop builds, setup peripherals and coordinate with remote users.
- Project work including R&D, Deep Dive, and Business Case presentation.
- Customer service expert, understanding users and how to listen/ tackle issues.
- Works in conjunction with other Support Teams to resolve a large-scale issue.
- Provide on-call, off-hours support (less than one week per month)
- Follow standard process & procedures and assist on improving them.
- Improve and create knowledge base articles in our KB environment.
- Identifying an issue and troubleshooting it.
- Occasional travel throughout our 6 locations and cross-training in difference offices.
- Coordinate with our team and other departments to resolve user problems cross-departments.
- Supporting large copiers throughout the office with paper jams and papercut issues.
- Provide the white-glove experience to all RGG associates, go above and beyond every day.
- Ability to make timely decisions and to commit tasks regarding (projects, daily priorities, and tickets).
- Responsibilities will include inventory management, conference rooms check, and basic audio & visual tasks.
- 1-2 year(s) of prior technical/customer support experience.
- High School Diploma and/or technical certificate.
- Ability to multitask and weigh out priorities
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to both, work independently and as part of a team
- An unending need to learn and grow
- Hardware/peripheral knowledge.
- Office 365 basic administration
- Active Directory basic administration
- Strong people skills and aptness for problem-solving.
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
APPLY HERE: https://boards.greenhouse.io/ruelala/jobs/1929547