As a associate software engineer in our you will work with seasoned Product and Engineering leaders in small teams to bring software innovation to customers of our Computer Assisted Physician Documentation solutions. Software development embraces a fast-paced and agile environment where product and engineering teams will see their work developed and released frequently.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and produce high quality and well-documented code for various platform components in multiple programming languages.
- Collaborate with Product Management and peer software engineers to design, develop, and implement features for our AI based Computer Assisted Physician Documentation solutions.
- Work with Product Management to analyze product requirements and customer needs, to write both functional and technical specifications for application components as well as major features/versions.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a multi-functional Scrum team.
- Implement and maintain both unit tests and automated functional test coverage in collaboration with quality engineering Scrum team members.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies quickly.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Java development practical experience
- Experience with distributed systems programming (protocols: HTTP/REST, WebSockets, SOAP, gRPC) a plus
- Experience with a hosted platform, such as Azure or AWS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills :
- Experience using Jira
- Experience working in multi-threading environment
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://www.nuance.com/about-us/careers/job-description.html/Associate-Software-Engineer/56996