Business Development Executive
At Cirtronics, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 38 years, it has driven us to manufacture superior products and services. As a result, we treat our Employees, as one would like others to treat oneself, ethics of reciprocity. We empathize with the demanding environment our customers operate, so we must create a workforce that is passionate about meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Because of our reputation, providing customized solutions, our people will be at the center in order to foster growth. In the process, we build long and trusting relationships. This partnership philosophy also applies within our own walls. We work together in small and large teams. Hierarchy is replaced with teams of engaged equals in which ideas trump tenure. And all doors are open.
Within Cirtronics, our people make a difference because of the leaders they become while here. Our employees are not just employees, they are employee owners. If you share our vision, we’d like to hear from you. Come be part of our great culture and apply now!
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the strategic growth of new accounts in order to achieve individual and corporate goals. This role will be accountable for selling custom engineered solutions to C-level management.
- Generate leads and identify new prospects from corporate CRM as well as your established network
- Prepare and present quotes to final decision makers
- Collaborate with team members such as engineering, account management, marketing and finance to create, present, and refine detailed proposals with solutions that will meet the client’s needs
- Work with Account Management to grow existing accounts
- Establish relationships with strategic design and supply chain partners
- Effectively represent Cirtronics at industry trade shows and networking events
- Identify and communicate internally new market opportunities
- Travel within New England
Additional skills/qualifications that will make you stand out
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 10 years selling experience within Electronics Industry (Contract Manufacturing a plus)
- Highly motivated and sales result driven personality that exudes passion for the business.
- Excellent communications skills in verbal, written and presentation forms at senior executive levels
- Good listener with the ability to shape customer thinking
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as experience with CRM tools
- Medical HMO & PPO Plan
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Profit / Risk Sharing
- Company paid - Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for Employee, spouse & child
- Company paid - Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation Time
- 10 paid holidays
- Full time employees are provided up to 30 hours per year as paid time off to volunteer during their normal working hours for things like a highway clean up, the Special Olympics or maybe a breast cancer awareness walk.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Fruit Tuesday’s, Popcorn Wednesday’s and Free coffee
- Dry cleaning service
- On-site Fitness and Recreational Center
- and more..............
*Please Note: Critical functions of this job are defined above. However, they are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Cirtronics Corporation is an ITAR registered corporation. Candidates must be able to demonstrate upon hire that they are either US Citizens or lawful Permanent Residents of the US.