Business Development Representative
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the Gartner recognized market leading network automation company. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to discover and document hybrid (traditional and software defined) networks, reduce MTTR and automate the process of change and configuration control of network devices.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US! (Network Automation Market forecasted at $17bn by 2022)
We are seeking an individual to work onsite in our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of the Business Development team. This team plays a critical role in achieving our aggressive revenue goals and has been a key asset to our incredible growth. The Business Development team is responsible for supporting the entire sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop qualified sales opportunities. The BDR team partners closely with the inside sales representatives, hybrid account executives and hybrid account managers. The group works within an open environment facilitating collaboration and teamwork and is a launching pad for your career in sales. Come join our growing team! This is a great opportunity for advancement within Netbrain. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you. This role will eventually lead to further growth within the sales teams.
- Respond to and develop marketing leads into qualified sales meetings.
- Call on predefined customer’s lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ability to develop a proposition for each prospect interaction & close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities and all other inbounds.
- Partner with sales and marketing to identify ongoing goals and needs; work to structure regionalized strategies to capitalize on opportunities.
- Nurture CRM database according to Account Executive/Account Manager sales strategies to qualify prospects and initiate a warm hand off.
- Leverage and expand both account and contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads for prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
- Previous outbound telemarketing, sales, or customer service experience selling a complex SaaS/Cloud platform.
- 1-3 years or equivalent experience in a co-op, internship, or other.
- Demonstrates the ability to be a Player & Coach to other Business Development Representatives.
- Must be motivated, methodical, optimistic and competitive.
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with outstanding communications skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with SaaS products or services, telecommunication services, business continuity planning, disaster recovery, emergency management, incident communications, security or related products highly desirable.
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform (preferred), SalesForce.com a plus.
APPLY HERE: https://careersnam-netbraintech.icims.com/jobs/1784/business-development-representative/job?hub=9&mobile=false&width=720&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240