Business Development Representative
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Business Generation Representative for MOVEit solution in Burlington, MA!
The Business Generation Representative position is responsible for qualifying new business by phone, email and social media. Often the first point of contact with prospective customers, the Business Generation Representative has full responsibility for delivering a positive customer experience that will set the stage for continued engagement and growing interest in Progress MOVEit technology and expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Inside and Field Sales Teams
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to signed agreement
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Use tools like DiscoverOrg, Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and qualify decision makers who can utilize Progress solutions
- Make a minimum of 50 strategic outbound calls per day
- Articulate to customers the business and technical benefits of Progress solutions
- Interpret customer requirements, proactively act to identify solutions that meet customer needs
- Set discovery meeting appointments for Regional Sales Teams
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Director
- Attend regular online and in-person product sessions to develop expertise in Progress products
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience with Lead Generation or Sales Experience
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident
- Go-getter, disciplined and organized
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Competitive edge and thrives in a team environment
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!!