Business Development Representative/Demand Generation Specialist
Demand Generation Specialist
The RepTrak Company™ is the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak® model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak® Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the world’s largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Are you a BDR looking for that next step of your career with a company that can provide immense potential for future career growth. We promoted our most recent Demand Generation professional into a Sales Director role, and we are looking for our next potential sales leader.
RepTrak is looking to hire a Demand Generation Specialist/Business Development Representative to help our sales teams take advantage of an abundance of leads.
- Quickly identify the goals, problems, and needs of a prospective customer, determine interest, and schedule meetings for our Sales directors
- Generate appointments utilizing proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using email, phone, social media, and any other methods that work
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as potential sales opportunities
- Ensure leads get uploaded correctly and monitor lead progression through the funnel
- This role offers immense potential for future career growth
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience
- Proven success prospecting and lead generation
- Ability to adhere to the RepTrak Sales Process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn our business & the markets we serve
- Experience leveraging a tech stack to maximize prospecting capabilities (e-mail cadence tools, intent capture tools, LinkedIn navigator, zoom info and others)
The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/careers/
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales
Apply at: : https://grnh.se/c5c4ea2c3us