Sophos is looking for a new team member to join our world-class channel marketing team. At Sophos, we put our partners first in everything we do—from sales to marketing to support. This role is pivotal in driving results with key partners in the US and Canada.
We are looking for an experienced channel marketing professional with a deep understanding of channel marketing and a passion for the channel. As part of the Americas channel marketing team, this role will be responsible for a variety of channel marketing initiatives, from strategic marketing plans, MDF programs, events, webcasts, incentives, partner communications and partner enablement.
Sophos has a strong culture, commitment to excellence and promotes from within. Take your career to the next level and join the leader in cybersecurity.
- Build strategic channel marketing plans to drive revenue and growth for our partners
- Align closely with sales and provide regular updates on partner marketing plans, results and ROI
- Help drive awareness of Sophos’ award-winning partner program and next-gen security solutions
- Execute world-class partner programs and maintain the budget – tracking results and optimizing to achieve ROI
- Manage all elements of the MDF program, from evaluation and approval to execution, tracking and analysis
- Support partner-to communications in region (emails, newsletters, webinars, partner portal, app, etc)
- Manage partner and company conferences, seminars and events
Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years prior experience in marketing or channel marketing – building and executing marketing plans is key
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a strong sense of accountability, teamwork and passion
- Prior experience with technology, cyber security solutions a plus
- Sharp marketing skills: build creative and effective emails, presentations and campaigns
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some travel 20-25%
Sophos is committed to equality opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.