Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for an individual who can design and implement security solutions and has a thorough understanding of security and compliance in a cloud-based SaaS solution. The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge of security architecture best practices as well as a thorough understanding of the compliance and risk mitigation landscape. The candidate must also have a strong working and theoretical understanding of cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications.
The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage security review process (infrastructure changes, security group changes in cloud)
- Consulting and guiding technology leaders on risk and control best practices associated with cloud environments.
- Define security standards and drive adoption of standard frameworks that align with overall business and technology strategies.
- Validate reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable
- Performing and documenting Cloud-Focused IT Risk assessments and reviews
- Provide support for day-to-day security alerts and associated investigation, ticket response, and internal communication of findings.
- Monitor security solutions, investigate anomalies, and escalate incidents:
- Intrusion Detection / Prevention
- Web Application Firewall
- Security Incident & Event Management
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cloud / 3rd Party
- Coordinate Response to IT security Events
- Develop and validate security threat assessment solutions (vulnerability assessments, pentests, etc.)
- Execute Phishing awareness campaigns and maintain Security Awareness and Training records
- Evaluate, deploy, and maintain data loss prevention tooling
- Supporting the development teams in ensuring timely and successful completion of assigned projects
- Collaborating with staff in development, IT infrastructure, etc. to assist in the development of security risk and control best practices
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to ensure alignment with security requirements, secure coding practices, and architecture standards.
- Coordinate with the CISO and compliance analysts to document data flows of sensitive information (i.e, PII ) and recommend and implement controls to ensure that said data is adequately secured
- Lead effort to bolster dynamic testing (DAST) as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Build and maintain security incident handling program
- Implement security scanning of source code through static analysis (SAST)
- 8+ years’ experience in large SaaS environments
- Direct experience performing cloud, IT, and/or risk reviews and audits
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field or related work experience
- Familiarity with the NIST Cloud Computing Referencing Architecture and associated standards
- Certifications preferred: AWS Certified Security – Specialty, CISSP, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, O365
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001