Consultant, Corporate Relations and Partnerships
Build trusting partnerships with a portfolio of corporate partners:
• Create, own, and execute strategy with a portfolio of donors, ranging from identification and qualification of new prospects to retention and growth of current and past funders.
• Creatively build corporate engagement strategies that are first and foremost useful and appreciated by our community as well as aligned the goals of a corporate partner.
• Collaborate with colleagues at Kids in Tech including Development teammates, the Executive Director, Program Staff, and other stakeholders to build strategies and engage funders.
• Collaborate with colleagues at other Kids in Tech sites as well as headquarters staff on cross-site funding opportunities.
• Leverage Kids in Tech’s Sponsorship program by connecting partners to ongoing engagement opportunities
• Enter contact reports in a timely manner and utilize Kids in Tech’s prospect management database
Develop and coordinate community-centric engagement opportunities for corporate partners:
• Identify, design, and lead opportunities to engage corporate employees and corporate volunteers in close collaboration with Kids in Tech’s staff
• Thoughtfully create engagement strategies that center the needs and aspirations of our Kids in Tech’s community.
• Execute a customized engagement plan for portfolio of corporate partners based on their marketing and business needs, as well as their philanthropic and community engagement goals.
• Gather information to prepare renewal proposals, grants, and progress reports in close partnership with Kids in Tech’s Founder & Executive Director
• Analyze and synthesize data to tell a compelling story to stakeholders
• Coordinate and write tailored renewal proposals
• Produce compelling end-of-year reports and priority digital assets to demonstrate impact of corporate partnership investments
• Support proposals written by other Development Team members that involve reporting on corporate partnerships.
• Maintain corporate grant calendar
Creatively expand portfolio of corporate partners:
• Engage and network with corporate representatives at internal and external events, site visits, and service projects to deepen their commitment to the organization and secure their long-term support for Kids in Tech
• Communicate with a diverse array of people and tell the Kids in Tech’s story in a compelling and inspirational way
• In collaboration with the Founder & Executive Director , strategize on sponsorship benefits for Kids in Tech’s events
• Design and create digital and printed event collateral materials including sponsor menus, program flyers, and invitations in collaboration with Kids in Tech’s team.
• Assist in the identification and cultivation of new corporate partnerships and new corporate revenue strategies
• Minimum 2 years of fundraising experience with preference for experience managing a portfolio of corporate funders.
• Experience with face-to-face relationship building and solicitation activities.
• Personal and professional commitment to engaging in race and equity work.
• Strong interpersonal communications skills, verbal and written; ability to deliver inspiring and succinct presentations and conduct productive meetings
Kids in Tech’s core values include advancing diversity, social justice for all, and inclusive environments where everyone can thrive.
Kids in Tech encourages people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply, particularly Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC); those who are first in their family to attend college; adults without a college degree; LGBTQIA+ community; and people from low-income backgrounds.
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters, Doctoral
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level, Director
Job Function : Development, Marketing, Administrative
Apply at: : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDe9iFA75NRAblDivQDZSZXM40W_Ui2dZxrU2hoaebZZVoCw/viewform