Corporate Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding revenue with corporate customers (500-5,000 employees). This role will be territory-specific, focusing on new and add on business, working alongside a dedicated team of SEs, SDRs, and CAMs to assist in a full life cycle sales. (prospecting, discovery, pricing, quotes, negotiating, closing the deal).
What You’ll Do
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Manage, forecast and report on sales opportunities with Corporate Accounts (500 - 5,000).
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs.
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions.
- Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 1-2 years of High Tech/SaaS, prospect-to-close B2B sales experience.
- Territory management experience.
- Track record of success in a quota-driven environment.
- Closing experience/skills.
- Demonstrated experience working/selling into the channel management.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue target.
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 14 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,600 customers—including one-third of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.