Corporate Inside Sales Representative
Are you a sales professional looking to grow your career in the exciting multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity industry?
Carbon Black is hiring an Inside Sales Representative who’s successfully worked in a quota-driven environment and is ready for a new opportunity. In this role, you’ll foster relationships with prospects to identify, develop, and close new business and expand revenue with corporate customers (500-5,000 empoylees).
We’re passionate about helping our people succeed. You’ll be supported with the best tech stack around, including Salesforce, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Navigator, and more. Working alongside a dedicated team of sales development representatives, sales engineers, and customer success managers, you’ll be surrounded by teammates and leaders who can show you the ropes so you can become a true cybersecurity SME and grow your career.
What You’ll Do
- Run a full sales desk, including prospecting, discovery, pricing, quoting, negotiating, and closing the deal.
- Exceed booking, revenue, and pipeline quota targets.
- Work closely with Channel partners to qualify, understand prospect security priorities, and provide compelling presentations of CB solutions.
- Manage product demonstrations with the help of the Sales Engineering team.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in a full-cycle sales position (with closing skills).
- Territory management experience.
- Track record of success in a quota-driven environment.
- Channel exposure is a plus.
- High Tech/SaaS industry experience is a plus.
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 14 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,600 customers—including one-third of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting. With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the Cb Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.