Customer Account Specialist
Cangrade is a bias-free, AI-based hiring solution revolutionizing the way that companies hire. We're looking for a Customer Account Specialist to provide our clients and users with superior support. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner and a conscientious collaborator. This role will report to the Director of Customer Success, but will also work closely with our Analytics team on data management to deliver seamless and successful customer engagements.
This position is a great opportunity to kickstart your professional journey and be immersed in the world of HR tech, AI, and quantitative psychology. You will work with and learn from a group of experts (who don't take themselves too seriously) and play a key role in our mission to make the job market more equitable.
Please note: Our team is based in Watertown, MA and we will expect the Customer Account Specialist to be in the office 1-2 days per week, the rest of the time they are welcome to work remotely.
Cangrade is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
Someone who will...
- Treat every task with a high degree of care and precision to avoid small errors that could result in larger issues
- Direct and maintain attention on the tasks that are the most important, meaningful, and beneficial
- See projects and communications through until they are completed thoroughly and effectively
- Accept responsibility for plans, tasks, and outcomes, clearly communicate activities and results, and encourage the same behaviors in others
- Create open lines of communication and build comfortable and collaborative relationships with others
- Stay consistent in the performance of their tasks and activities
- Be passionate about our mission to promote job fit and employment equity so that both workers and companies thrive
Daily tasks will include:
- Setting-up new customer accounts
- Assisting in new customer onboarding
- Inputting customer data into our system
- Performing basic Excel functions
- Troubleshooting and escalating user concerns
- Responding to and escalating customer requests
- Conducting regular information-sharing touchpoints with current customers
- Documenting all interactions with customer teams
- Creating PowerPoints for customer meetings
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service
Apply at: : https://app.cangrade.com/#!jobs=share@job=jX4b2d28c8784b0e288f8937e4b5e07a8f@ret=https%3A//app.cangrade.com/jobs