Customer Care/IT Engineer
Compunetix is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics, delivering the communication industry’s largest worldwide deployment of digital collaboration platforms. We’re the leading developer of converged VoIP, voice, video and data collaboration and conferencing applications. We deliver the right solution every time and achieve continued growth by maintaining a dedication to reliability, dependability and quality of service. COMPUNETIX CONTINUES TO GROW AND INNOVATE.
- Maintaining internal and colocation infrastructure
- Answering customer emails/phone calls
- Performing installations and trainings
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a BSEE or BSCS
- MCSE or Cisco experience/certification a plus
- 3 years high tech customer service
- Emphasis on Microsoft OS (client and server), networking (routers/switches)
- Telephony experience (VoIP and TDM) a plus.
- Ability to travel 50% nationwide
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.