Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor nearly 3 million exam sessions per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Customer Success Manager will report to Examity’s VP, Account Management. Our clients and test-takers are the heart of our business. As the Customer Success Manager, you will ensure a best in class customer experience to Examity’s enterprise clients. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operation in a high-growth environment and solving complicated problems, sometimes with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a high volume, results oriented, top performing team.
- Understand clients long-term vision and strategy and drive progress toward key metrics.
- Be accountable for operations excellence and client relationship building.
- Be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and working closely with sales to provide those leads.
- Possesses a consultative and solution-based account management style.
- Participate in client meetings, support the sales process, and on occasion attend industry conferences.
- Owns client relationships, retention and client satisfaction
- Conducts ongoing client meetings and business reviews to understand client need
- Provides forecasts and product direction to the business
- Develops understanding of the assessment market
- 5-7 years of education or assessment technology account management experience
- Experience leading large strategic accounts and operations in a high-growth technology environment.
- Ability to support clients efforts through strategic advice on account strategies and serving as executive sponsor with key relationships.
- Ability to manage client escalations and communications.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build strong executive relationships with highly technical customers.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales
Apply at: : https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?lang=en_US&cid=cce69f22-59c0-40c1-89d2-2acaecdc2f39&ccId=19000101_000001