Customer Success Manager
Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, intellectually curious and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of usage, customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The CSM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully and meet client expectations.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Create and manage customer onboarding plans leveraging appropriate expert resources as needed.
- Create and manage account plans with customers which cover the entire customer journey.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the Veracode solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Veracode Support and Security Consulting teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide monthly account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Seek out and articulate expansion opportunities for customers to enhance their app sec program.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy and identify opportunities for them to sell products and services within accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 or more years of Customer Success / Security Program Manager/Technical Account Management / Project Management / Consulting experience.
- Strong customer service skills – excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously.
- High aptitude for learning new technologies and process. Solid analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable about application and general security
- Salesforce tool experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service
Apply at: : https://grnh.se/622b53b82us