Customer Success Representative
We are seeking an energetic, motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for making customers successful. The Customer Success Team is growing fast and evolving quickly, so bring your experience and ideas to the table as we innovate to maintain our industry leading customer experience.
The Customer Success Rep will be the primary support point of contact for Glance SMB customers who have been onboarded.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s request; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Handle customer cancellation requests and attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- When needed, bring in AE to assist with sales opportunities
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate customer status in Salesforce.com
- When needed, bring in the AE to assist with growth opportunities
- Prior experience in SMB customer success or customer service
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Get things done with a sense of urgency
- Be motivated: customer-first, team-first
- Want to stretch your limits and take on new challenges
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Strong knowledge of Internet / Web Technologies a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong Saas business acumen a plus
How to Apply / Contact
This is a full-time on-site position at our offices in Arlington, MA. We are only able to consider local candidates.
To apply send your Linked-In profile and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us something about yourself.