|Summary:||Are you an experienced product marketing manager looking for a leadership in global campaigns for data science and AI?|
You will draw on your product marketing expertise, application knowledge and collaboration skills to raise the profile and awareness of MATLAB solutions for data science and grow inquiries and qualified opportunities. You will develop messaging and content that communicate MATLAB differentiators as a data science platform to audiences ranging from engineers to executives. You will collaborate with campaign managers, channel marketing leads (web, video, social, email) and worldwide field marketing teams to execute campaigns with measurable business impact.
The successful candidate will have strong leadership and collaboration skills with experience working with cross-functional teams, partners, and global field marketing teams.
|Role & responsibilities:|
- Jointly responsible (with the campaign manager) for the overall business impact of worldwide data science market campaigns
- Nurture relationships with stakeholders within technical marketing, sales and field offices to assimilate their demand generation needs and propose program strategies.
- Lead the team in developing buyer personas, positioning, and differentiated messages.
- Lead the team in rationalizing and mapping sales, product, industry and other businesses’ marketing needs to develop an integrated portfolio of marketing programs.
- Develop a portfolio of market segments in line with sales and product strategies and grow segment portfolio through lead acquisition tactics.
- Lead the planning and creation of content, ensuring consistent and reinforcing messages to drive awareness and adoption across all channels and global locations. This includes web pages, offers, videos, technical papers, conference talks, and event content.
- Influence sales, product and Go-To-Market direction based on market knowledge and performance across inbound marketing channels
- Lead the team in using established metrics to guide campaign success
- Serve as single “window” for all requests. Evaluate and disposition requests as needed to maintain team focus on agreed upon goals and objectives.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with Product marketing
- 10+ years of technical marketing experience in a B2B technology setting, at least 5 in enterprise software.
- Leadership: strong business acumen, an ability to lead and inspire others, a data-driven approach to problem solving, and an effective negotiator.
- Successful experience leading marketing planning and execution for enterprise BtoB software. Training and experience in the Pragmatic Marketing Framework is a plus.
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing channels and tactics to attract, engage, and convert.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a compelling vision to internal and external audiences who have different levels expertise (such as customers, the press, and analysts).
- Working knowledge of data science solutions, workflows and the overall market landscape. This includes tools to access and preprocess data, build machine learning and predictive models, and deploy models to production environments.
- Process focus: able to work within, evolve, or create process when required; comfortable starting from ambiguity, and able to reduce it for others.
- Able to forge strong cross-functional relationships.
- Able to understand, navigate, and influence internal teams and audiences.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication.
Apply here: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/opportunities/20519?source=15292