Director Design Services
Progress is looking for a passionate and talented Creative Director. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Marketing, the Creative Director is responsible for evolving and managing the company’s brand and its expression in all forms digital and traditional. The Creative Director will drive customer experience projects both online and offline including the design of our web properties, marketing collateral, email campaigns, internal communications, digital advertising and all other visual expressions of the brand. This individual will play a pivotal role of how prospects, clients, users, partners, and others perceive and interact with our brand. The responsibilities for this role focus heavily on digital experiences and developing strategies for driving increased customer engagement and conversions.
The position is a perfect fit for candidates who are self-motivated and passionate about building, growing, coaching and developing employees. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders to conceive and execute strategy that takes our brand and products to the next level. You will play a key role in influencing company wide initiatives and drive the design culture at Progress. The successful candidate must posses excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders, be bold and able to maximize the talents of the team.
- Lead company's creative brand strategy and be the steward of a well branded, well designed customer experience across digital and traditional branding channels
- Come up with original, bold and outstanding marketing campaigns that will stand out and influence prospects
- Drive branding and creative for all Progress events & office locations
- Drive visualization of the company’s internal mission & values of our employees
- Define, maintain, and propagate design style guides and reference documentation to support a coherent visual experience across all corporate and marketing assets
- Redesign marketing collaterals, presentation templates, email and landing pages for corporate campaigns and events
- Ability to transform ideas into creative and compelling visual stories that convey what our products do and Progress’s strategic direction
- Manage a team comprised of approximately 15 UX, web and graphic designers
- Delegate tasks, manage workload and requests, prioritize projects against business objectives to ensure final work is delivered on time and within budget
- Prioritize and manage all of the design and UX needs of the business and the Digital Marketing (website) team
- Experience creating compelling brand and creative designs both online and offline for enterprise software company
- Proven success as a Creative Director at enterprise software companies
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Must posses a strong understanding of of interactive communications and delivery systems; and a deep knowledge of user-centered and persuasive design
- Adept at problem solving with a laser-focused attention to detail
- Exceptional design, artistic, typographic, layout, and compositing abilities
- Experience managing a remote team and working in a globally disperse organization
- Ability to prioritize projects and team resource allocation against a high volume of work against business objectives
- Tremendous skill in not just the principles and best-practices of online and offline design, but also a deep understanding of business and how to use these creative tools to drive success in real-world business scenarios
- Clear and concise communication style to explain the process behind your visual design solutions and to understand and deliver on the needs of stakeholders
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and design using Microsoft office tools like PowerPoint, Word etc
- Experience working with CMS and email marketing systems, a big plus
- Experience developing creative briefs and style guides.
- Cover Letter telling us why you are interested
- Portfolio: Consolidated URL with links to work or PDF portfolio only please. Please include a wide variety of design work including; Websites, Marketing collaterals, Advertising, Sales materials, Events, Presentation designs, Infographics, Motion graphics, Videos, Ebooks, Interactive ads, etc.
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Together, we make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!