Amelia Van Camp
Director Global ISV
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Global ISV.
Reporting to the VP of Global Alliances and Channel Sales, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the ecosystem plan to support Mirakl’s strategy. You will work cross functionally with the products team, customer success team, marketing team, and other members of the Global Alliances & Channel Sales organization. You will recruit, develop, and drive strategic relationships with key technology partners establishing deep technical integrations, setting clear expectations for business success. You will run them throughout the partner lifecycle; from business planning to integration to go-to-market. Your depth of experience in the cloud ecosystem gives you firsthand insights into the vendors and industry trends that will enable your success in driving associated partnerships.
Ideal candidates will have 7 to 10+ years experience, with at least 3 working with ISV's creating ecosystem strategy. Experience in digital commerce and/or marketplaces is highly desired. The applicant should have strong technical skills and experience in sales or marketing.
- You will be the global ecosystem lead for Mirakl, responsible for the design of ISV strategy.
- Act as interface for all things ISV Partner related (Strategy, Sales, Product Management and Marketing).
- Working with the product team, participate in strategy creation and be responsible for the ecosystem strategy; drive how partners fit in and help execute and accelerate market vision.
- Working with the product team’s “connector” group you will collaborate on prioritizing and executing on key integrations to 3rd party technologies.
- Vision: Identify (“Art of the possible”) how the spectrum of partners/partner activities can contribute to meeting Mirakl’s goals.
- Ecosystem: Translate the “vision” into what the Ecosystem needs to look like in order to execute on that vision; Drive clear prioritization of partners required for strategy execution.
- Success Criteria: Define what success look likes. Convert into tangible achievements and deliverables by quarter and year.
- Measure, Identify, and track against metrics.
- Lead the overall execution and relationship management for the prioritized partners including the initial scoping and business development (BD) work with select partners.
APPLY HERE: https://workable.com/j/FDA72BB3D6