Director of Product Marketing
Elastic Path's Marketing team is looking for a high-performing Director of Product Marketing to join our growing team.
Why this role?
This is the perfect role for you, if you are a:
- Strong leader: you are passionate about hiring and coaching high-performance teams and building a collaborative, inclusive, and winning culture. You want your legacy to be defined by the teams you lead.
- Bold marketer: you get excited (not intimidated) by taking on the most challenging positioning/messaging projects, and you get energized by the opportunity to craft a bold, visionary narrative that will establish Elastic Path as the market leader and shake up the entire eCommerce platform market. You have an uncanny ability to connect the dots between technology and business value for our prospects, and you know how to precisely tailor the value proposition for different stakeholders. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to redefine a massive market category.
- Roll-up your sleeves kind of leader: you want to set the vision and strategy, and also roll up your sleeves and help execute the product marketing machine – deliver sales trainings, create content, manage analyst relations, etc.
- Evangelist at heart: you love being in the spotlight, establishing yourself and your company as a thought leader, and are passionate about evangelizing your stories into the market via social media, video, conferences, and more. You also know how to “influence the influencers” to get analysts and other industry influencers to help carry our message into the market on our behalf.
- Sales-oriented marketer: you love meeting with customers. You get energized by winning deals. You understand how to enable the sales team to get deals done. You know how to become an indispensable trusted advisor to the entire sales team.
Why Elastic Path?
Because you love a good David-vs-Goliath story.
Background. The eCommerce experience for B2C and B2B customers has essentially been stagnant for 20 years – go to a browser, click through a linear workflow, enter a bunch of information, and finally complete a purchase. And the eCommerce platform market has been dominated by legacy giants such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, IBM, and Adobe – who have no incentive to innovate because they have customers locked-up in multi-year contracts.
Imagine being able to buy via AR/VR, voice, or through your car. Imagine a website-based eCommerce experience that was completely personalized and intuitive. The possibilities are limitless. And imagine being able to deliver these experiences without needing to wait 18 months and spend a fortune.
Enter Elastic Path. Fresh off the acquisition of microservices leader Moltin, Elastic Path provides the only eCommerce platform offering that combines the agility, flexibility, and scalability of microservices with the control that business teams need to deliver the most unique commerce experiences, faster than has ever been possible. With Elastic Path, the world’s leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, T-Mobile, Herschel, Stance, and remarkable, are able to deliver differentiated commerce experiences in less time, with less staff, and without any risk of technology lock-in. And by the way, we are recognized as a visionary by Gartner.
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
We are looking for candidates from a diverse set of backgrounds:
- Bachelor's degree required from a competitive institution
- MBA or graduate degree is preferred
- 8+ years of enterprise eCommerce software solutions experience, ideally with SaaS and/or API experience
- 2+ years as a manager within a marketing organization
- 5+ years of experience in technology or software company in product marketing
- 10+ years of secretly (or not so secretly) having fun at work
- Must be located in ET timezone
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional and competitive benefits based on your location. Please see our careers page for a high-level summary of what we provide for each location.
An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world’s biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise e-commerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.