Director, Public Relations & Communications
Director, Public Relations & Communications
Our vision is to spark delight through daily discovery -
we make shopping an occasion to celebrate.
Ready for the most memorable – and stylish – experience of your professional career? Join us at Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG), the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company which includes Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, and Shop Premium Outlets. At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, and we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry and offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers and brands.
As the Director, PR & Communications, you'll manage all aspects of PR, from crafting a compelling narrative, to building out and executing upon a media strategy. You'll own all major communication touchpoints to help Rue Gilt Groupe grow our reputation in front of industry, consumer and business press.
We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
What you’ll accomplish…..
- Set the consumer and business PR strategy for Rue La La, Gilt and Shop Premium Outlets with the goal of raising brand awareness, communicating our corporate narrative, and supporting key business objectives
- Execute innovative PR campaigns delivering high-impact plans with demonstrated business impact
- Consistently deliver top-tier media coverage across business, broadcast, and lifestyle media
- Lead influencer strategy and relationship management
- Manage and develop agency and internal teams to create and execute PR strategies
- Produce compelling written content, including press materials
- Develop strong company spokespeople and secure speaking opportunities and media briefings
- Build relationships and partner with cross-functional departments to develop PR plans in support of key company objectives
- Partner with the People team to support Internal Communications
- 8-10 years of PR experience with a mix of in-house and agency preferred
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, and/or fashion strongly preferred
- Excellent writing, speaking and editing skills with a proven ability to craft compelling narratives
- A network of relevant industry contacts; proven ability to build relationships and drive coverage with top-tier media
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to efficiently manage multiple projects, while meeting tight deadlines, establishing clear priorities, and maintaining a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience working with senior executives in a fast-paced company
- Proficiency in communication measurement and reporting, with an ability to tie KPIs to business impact
- Experience in corporate communications, including financial and crisis communications
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and critical-thinking skills
- Unwavering ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG) is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company made up of Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, and Shop Premium Outlets. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re in the business of making people happy.
At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, and marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, and we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry and offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers and brands.
We grab coffee and brainstorm new ways to excite and delight our Members – and each other. We volunteer together. We plan some serious surprises for our coworkers, because nothing sparks creativity like a cereal bar or an afternoon slice of cake. And we don’t hesitate to use our associate discount – after all, we’re as enthusiastic about style as our Members.
The way we work? It’s so much more than what happens between the weekends. It builds confidence in ourselves to think, create, and innovate, so we can deliver the first-rate experience today’s customer’s demand. Apply today!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General
Apply at: : https://boards.greenhouse.io/ruelala/jobs/3138898