Director, Social Media
We are seeking a dynamic Director of Social Media to lead our social media strategy and activation efforts for the Workhuman brand. If you are an entrepreneurial individual with an intimate knowledge of the latest digital/social media trends and proven experience in driving profitable growth via an agile and fluid digital ecosystem, this is the ideal position for you.
Reporting to: Director of External Communications
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
Digital/Social Media Strategy & Activation:
- Develop the long-term strategic direction for all social media strategic planning and executional efforts across all aspects of the Workhuman business
- Oversee the planning, strategy, and execution of all digital outreach & social media programs
- Leverage the digital/social media assets and expertise of key Workhuman strategic partners and customers
- Establish benchmarks and methods to measure the effectiveness of digital/social media platforms and initiatives
- Identify and implement social media listening and moderation tools that increase efficiency and provide high impact value
Insights & Analytics:
- Establish benchmarks and methods to measure the effectiveness of our digital/social media marketing programs and initiatives
- Provide standard and turnkey approach for program evaluation
- Manage and distribute actionable social media reports to all stakeholders
- Motivate, manage, mentor and direct a team towards effectiveness and high impact achievements
- Ability to manage talent and build high performing team(s)
- Mentor, educate and develop staff
- Create innovative opportunities for direct reports to increase performance and build the department’s bench strength
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with c-suite leadership team members to clearly articulate, activate and report out the results and subsequent action plans across all digital/social media programs
- Develop and implement internal mechanisms that enable all Workhuman employees, customers, vendors and partners to maximize their collective digital/social media assets to promote the Workhuman brand
- Partner with sales, analytics, customer success and customer experience teams to develop both paid and organic opportunities on all social sites to drive organic and new profitable growth
- Collaborate with the content team to develop a disruptive, relevant and sharable content strategy and activation plan
- Collaborate with the media and PR teams to maximize the effectiveness of our digital/social media assets
- Develop next generation media models for social (earned, owned and paid)
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Thorough understanding of current digital/social media trends with proven success of developing and implementing successful digital/social media programs that drive profitable growth
- Proven experience in developing full integrated digital ecosystems that encompass web, social media, LeadGen and paid media
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization and presentation skills.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with diverse cross-functional teams and effectively lead a team
- 7+ years direct relevant digital/social media management strategic and activation experience in the B2B or DTC segment
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or related field
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.