Enterprise Application Business Analyst
Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software-driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a Business Systems Project Manager who is responsible as technical lead for various business applications, primary administrator, managing vendors, coordinating internal departments for the optimal use of the business applications, planning and implementation of various system projects. This individual has system knowledge, technical expertise and professional skillset to effectively support and improve complex enterprise-wide systems. This role requires close interaction and consultation with key stakeholders and strategic vendor partnerships to provide enterprise project implementations, improvement initiatives and business systems support. This position will identify gaps, recommend solutions and provide multi-level communications on business systems applications.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Perform administration function for several enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Manage and ensure final technical and business signoff to release system application into production.
- Independently lead and triage system troubleshooting calls with vendor.
- Proactively identify, research, and troubleshoot system integrations issues.
- Act as a liaison with vendors to document all issues clearly and completely, consistently follow-up with vendor until the issue is resolved.
- Manage the precise and timely communication of these issues and their resolution across the organization.
- Lead, manage and validate the testing of fixes and enhancements in various environments.
- Provide testing support for both Quality Assurance (QA) and Business User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 or more years’ experience with enterprise Integration tools like Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica or similar tools.
- Working Experience managing integrations of multiple SaaS-Based enterprise systems across the organization covering Finance, HR sales and services preferably with NetSuite, Salesforce, UltiPro and or similar tools.
- Proven track record project managing successful implementations of busines applications.
- Ability to Lead, coordinate, participate and prepare materials for meetings as well as create meeting documentation and action item tracking entries.
- Strong experience creating system process flow documentation using Microsoft Visio or other process flow software.
- Be able to effectively manage vendors to ensure high quality service is maintained and Service Level Agreements are met.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction and exhibit initiative.
Who You Are:
- You are reliable and results-oriented.
- You have a strong understanding of Enterprise applications.
- You can manage projects from start to finish.
- You can build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are able to Independently lead and support enterprise scale business applications.
- You have a strong technical background.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Apply at: : https://www.veracode.com/job-post?gh_jid=5272430002