Workhuman is changing the way the world is thinking about rewards and recognition. We are redefining what social recognition means in the workplace and beyond. Workhuman seeks an Event Specialist to support our customer marketing efforts. This person will work with our events team to provide a memorable experience at our tradeshows.
Will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of corporate tradeshows and events to ensure successful execution. This includes logistical planning and equipment asset management of large scale tradeshows as well as supporting internal events and meetings. This position is based in Framingham, MA and requires at up to 50% travel.
Reporting to: Senior Events Operations Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the execution trade show management for all US based tradeshows including securing booth space, creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition materials
- Maintain show schedules, project checklist and processes
- Develop staffing and pre-conference training schedules
- Work with exhibit house vendor and transportation companies to ensure timely, cost effective execution and delivery of equipment and materials
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of tradeshows and special events, including show set-up and dismantle and ensuring demonstration equipment is in proper condition and working order
- Work closely with marketing and sales to understand the demand generation strategy in order to promote tradeshows, including booth invitations, distribute pre- and post- attendee registration lists, website landing pages and email blasts
- Develop and deliver pre and post conference communication to internal team to ensure effective execution of staffing, housing, training and overall tradeshow messaging
- Manage lead retrieval systems during the conference and ensure processing of show leads in CRM system and distribution to Salesforce.com
- Evaluate tradeshow ROI and provide recommendations for attendance at various tradeshows
- Assist in the development of trade show strategy and budget preparation
- Assist in developing tradeshow related marketing communications and efforts
- Assist in the sales functions as necessary
The Skills You Will Bring:
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing or other related discipline preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting tradeshows or other corporate events
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting and time management skills
- Knowledge of marketing communication and demand generation tactics is preferred
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is designed for companies who wish to energize their cultures, unlock theiremployees’ passion and potential, and unite their workforce around a shared purpose. As the world’s fastest-growing social recognition and continuous performance management platform, our mission is to lead the movement to celebrate the power of humanity in the workplace through gratitude and peer-to-peer recognition. The Workhuman® Cloud uncovers provocative workplace data and human insights, delivering tangible results that are powered by our core belief — that the more motivated and valued employees are, the more they can perform the best work of their lives.