Field Marketing Manager, Americas (Contractor)
Are you ready for Vectra? We’re the world leader in applying artificial intelligence to detect and respond to cyberattacks in cloud, data center and enterprise infrastructures in real time. As part of our continued hyper-growth, we’re expanding our North America marketing team.
As Field Marketing Manager, you’ll work with local Vectra sales teams as well as channel and alliance partners to identify and engage prospective enterprise clients while nurturing existing leads preparing them for sales engagements. You’ll define and execute local and national marketing plans by collaborating with team members to tailor company-wide campaigns for your regions.
To be successful you’ll be adept in monitoring your regional marketing performance against agreed targets, with the agility to adapt and change as required to deliver strong results and return on marketing investments. You’ll be a good communicator and able to quickly build trust and rapport with your team and sales stakeholders, and manage local suppliers supporting your activities. As you’ll be working from home or traveling, you’ll already be a self-disciplined, independent worker who takes the initiative and runs with it until completion.
If you’re at the top of your current game but ready to step up for the next challenge and growth opportunity, then we’re ready to hear from you.
- Define and execute marketing plans for the assigned region, to achieve the goals for opportunity pipeline generation, awareness and joint partner marketing.
- Manage the regional marketing budget by aligning investments to sales targets and goals.
- Design, execute and track the ROI of field marketing programs that create awareness, generate and expedite sales opportunities.
- Identify target marketing initiatives and manage all execution of field and partner activities
- Work with systems such as SFDC to review ROI on all activities and measure marketing performance against defined KPIs.
- Establish clear and consistent communication to the regional sales leadership, sales teams and CAMs (channel account managers).
- Proven success in planning and executing programs within region.
- Proven track record in field marketing and partner development with directly related enterprise, networking or security expertise.
- Experience in executing demand generation programs such as seminars, email, webinar, events and online campaigns as well as running partner marketing programs.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Data focused and proven experience in managing ROI analysis.
- Possesses strong analytical, process, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years marketing experience in IT-network or security technology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong data and ROI analysis skills
- 3-5 years field and partner marketing
- In-depth knowledge on SFDC or similar Sales Automation tools
- Experience with Marketo email campaigns
If you've longed for a more meaningful career, it's time to take a shot at something bigger. Come join us to make the world a safer and fairer place by applying today!
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://www.vectra.ai/about/jobs?gh_jid=3072593