FINANCIAL OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a highly motivated financially focused person to join our team at our Headquarters in Burlington, MA. The position is full-time and will report to the Controller and is a great opportunity for a talented individual to help drive improvements in our growing Company.
The role will require strong analytical skills, and a self-motivated individual with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions. The successful candidate is a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player. They will be professional, organized, have strong attention to detail, while maintaining a confidential work environment.
- Calculate and processes monthly sales commissions. Has a clear understanding of the sales commission plans and implements accordingly
- Assist with annual financial audits and tax filings
- Review and follow up with all tax agency notices, such as Sales and Use, payroll, and others
- Help administer and manage the Company’s stock compensation plan
- Approve and process employee expense reports
- Process and audit bi-weekly and semi-monthly US payroll for 100+ employees in multiple states through the Company’s HRIS, Paylocity
- Process and audit monthly International payroll for 10 employees in two international entities
- Review US and International time and attendance records and work with managers to facilitate processing and re-mediating any issues.
- Assist in HR functions such as 401k administration, employee benefit premium audits, FMLA administration, employee record management and various employment procedures, such as onboarding, worker’s compensation, and insurance
- Accurately and clearly document accounting policies & procedures where applicable
- Run ad hoc reports as requested by business partners
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant job experience
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Paylocity
- Experience with Concur
- Experience with equity processing and reporting, including stock wages
- APA certifications a plus
- Focus on customer satisfaction, able to manage and respond promptly to customer needs