Front End Web Developer
An immediate opportunity to be a developer for a hyper-executing website team focused on building great front of site web experiences for the Endurance brands. If you want to work on all aspects of a state-of-the-art web application, this is the job for you.
We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience with best in class conversion rates. We use an Agile development process that enables us to work together to continually deliver value to our stakeholders. While we consider ourselves to be true engineers we collaborate closely with our marketing peers. This collaboration enables us to have a view into the business side of the organization that few developers have.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment, working with a dev lead and other developers on process, technology, and growth. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with user experience designers, graphic designers, and engineers to meet measurable goals
- Translate wireframes into prototypes and production-ready code using CSS and semantic HTML markup compatible with major browsers
- Discuss technical solutions with the team and provide innovative new ideas
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends
Keys to Success:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with an MVC framework like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows
- Experience with Git
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Multivariate test systems (A/B web page test systems like Optimizely, Adobe Target etc.)
- Restful Web Services
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit endurance.com.