Global Enablement Program Manager
The key responsibility of the Global Enablement Program Manager is to develop, own and drive training and enablement-focused projects and programs for Sophos.
Working with global teams in Enablement, Sales and the Sophos Channel, you’ll develop a strong understanding of the business goals and key influences, and then create strategic and innovative solutions to meet them.
Central to this role will be working with internal and external stakeholders, so you will need to bring strong and relevant experience of managing projects and programs involving multiple inputs, and driving success for all involved parties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team within Sophos, and to take control of and accelerate both new and existing programs, ensuring that the Sophos Sales team and Channel have everything that they need to be successful.
- Work with the global enablement team to identify and execute on key projects and programs to support Sophos’ success.
- Partner with key Enablement stakeholder teams and other cross functional teams to identify knowledge and skill gaps and roll out targeted programs to meet these.
- Work with the regional Sales teams to understand their enablement needs and help ensure that we’re meeting them as team.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical and competitive landscape to ensure that we are well positioned in what we’re offering to our Sales team and Channel.
- Responsible for the on-boarding and continued technical training of global ATCs and Associate Trainers to ensure high quality delivery and class occupancy. Work to ensure that regional ATC coverage is appropriate, and measure and quality check global execution.
- Creating and owning an ATC community, working with other teams in Sophos and either leveraging existing platforms or creating new ones; the goal is to drive deeper engagement with our certified Engineers and Architects
- Work with your stakeholders to refine and improve the Sales Onboarding program based on industry knowledge of onboarding, and to track the efficacy of the sales onboarding program by identifying gaps in knowledge and understanding
- Work with the rest of the global enablement team to handle incoming queries and troubleshoot issues as needed
Skills & Experience:
- Strategic thinking, and the ability to turn vision into structured plans and actions.
- Ability to understand the impact of decisions on other areas of the business.
- Ability to identify, influence and manage ad hoc teams without solid lines of authority.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and polished presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and build productive working relationships.
- Ability to execute on a number of parallel tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent listener who can gather and act on feedback to constantly improve programs.
- Proven project management skills
- Experienced in working across multiple geographic regions.
- Previous experience of enablement programs and execution
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Creation and delivery of training to technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge of Sophos Security Products
- Ability to assess technical requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
Sophos is committed to equality opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""
Apply at: : https://www.sophos.com/en-us/company/careers.aspx