Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is changing how people buy cars. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and innovative Group Product Manager to join our Consumer team. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the multi-trillion-dollar car industry by building products that put consumers first. And we’re just getting started.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the vision and strategy for a strategic consumer priority area
- Partner with our world-class engineering team to drive the development of consumer-oriented products and services
- Identify consumer needs and obstacles in the car shopping experience, and translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define and analyze the data to determine the success of consumer programs and prioritize new market opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with the broader business and effectively communicate team plans and results
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills required
- Ability to move fast and think big, helping to create new offerings from ideation through to go-live
- Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Strong leadership skills, past experience directly managing and mentoring a team of PMs
- Tenacious self-starter, you are naturally curious and question the status quo
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams and adapt style to work closely with varying personality types
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skillset without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://careers.cargurus.com/job/12461527/group-product-manager-consumer-cambridge-ma/