Growth Marketing Manager
Cangrade is a bias-free, AI-based hiring solution revolutionizing the way that companies hire. We are looking for an enthusiastic, growth-minded marketer to help us accelerate our new customer and revenue growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will strategize, develop, and execute marketing campaigns that capture and nurture leads across paid and organic channels. The ideal candidate will have a broad skill set, with experience owning multi-channel digital campaigns and generating results that drive sales and revenue growth, but will also embrace what they do not know, learning while in the role.
Our team is based in Cambridge, MA, and we would prefer someone within driving distance to our office for when our team connects in person. However, we are open to letting the right person be entirely remote. Cangrade is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.
- Create, manage, and test new user acquisition campaigns across paid and organic channels.
- Develop and optimize email and lead nurture campaigns.
- Write and design marketing materials including webinars, collateral, blog articles, and ads.
- Support our inbound marketing efforts, including content marketing, social media management, and SEO.
- Provide marketing support to our product, sales, and customer success teams as needed.
- Ensure our marketing automation performs efficiently and effectively.
- Report on and analyze marketing performance to optimize the funnel.
- Partner with and manage our freelance network of marketers and writers.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with end-to-end search and social ad campaign management, email marketing, and inbound marketing
- Motivated and independent self-starter with a desire to learn new skills
- Creative with an interest in regularly developing new marketing assets
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Adaptable to the changes that come with working in a fast-paced, small team
- Platform experience should include: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, HubSpot, and Adobe.
More About Cangrade
Founded in 2014, Cangrade is a small, profitable company that’s growing fast. We are driven by our mission to promote job fit and hiring equity and the desire to continuously improve. Our team is close-knit, ambitious, transparent, and rolls with the quick pivots working at a startup brings. All of our team members have the opportunity to own, craft, and develop their roles, and enjoy benefits, flexible schedules, and a hybrid remote work environment.
Learn more about us at: www.cangrade.com/company/team
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://app.cangrade.com/?jobs=share&job=jX69e31f017b975e8af31616bb23399fdd