Growth Marketing Manager
Who are we?
Unruly Studios is a Boston-based EdTech startup with a mission of breaking down barriers to STEM and computer science for all students through active play and collaborative learning experiences.Our flagship product, Unruly Splats, empowers students to learn critical STEM skills through active, social, recess-style play! We’re backed by Amazon, AT&T, Techstars, LearnLaunch, and more. Our current team is made up of former educators and former Nickelodeon, iRobot, and Disney employees.
What will you do?
As Growth Marketing Manager, you'll create value-driven campaigns that introduce educators and school administrators across the US and Canada to Unruly Splats. You’ll manage and execute all lead generation activities at the top of the funnel, and harness data to track lead quality and conversion rates. You’ll use data analytics and website optimization tools to gain insights and iterate to improve campaign success metrics. You’ll partner cross-functionally with the sales, customer success, product, creative and design teams.
- Own all top of funnel lead generation activities like trade show events, live webinars, syndication, and email campaigns
- Track the overall health of the marketing funnel conversion rate from lead to demo executed
- Create, monitor, and experiment with marketing automation and nurture programs to convert leads to MQLs
- Develop a strong understanding of our customer needs to create topical content and campaigns that speak to the challenges, needs, and concerns of our target market
- Write compelling and concise email and webinar description copy that makes people want to click
- Create and test landing pages associated with your lead generation campaigns; track engagement, and experiment to optimize
You have experience with:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing - Education or EdTech marketing experience is a bonus!
- Data analytics and campaign reporting tools (Google Analytics, Salesforce)
- Marketing automation systems (ex. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo)
- Writing email copy and promotional copy for webinars and events
- Negotiating with paid vendors to work within a budget
- Bonus for experience working with a CMS (Wordpress, Webflow)
Data-Driven - You use data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices, and you're comfortable with tools like Google Analytics.
Clear and Concise Copywriter - You have a knack for writing pithy, engaging marketing copy for email and online promotions.
Curious - You want to know what works, what doesn't, and why. You’re excited to try something new, and you’re constantly looking for new ways to improve.
Engaged - You love getting to know your target audience and what problems they’re trying to solve.
Organized - You can organize data in a meaningful way to drive decisions on how to optimize and iterate on lead generation campaigns. You feel comfortable managing logistics for trade shows.
Collaborative - You enjoy working with a variety of people across departments, and you’re comfortable with different styles of communication.
Adaptable - You are receptive to feedback, learn as you go, and apply those lessons in real time
Unruly! You bring your authentic self every day, you think outside the box, you get your playtime in, and you aren’t afraid to get silly.
-Flexible work from home policy
-Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; FSA
-Quarterly all-team offsites (they’re fun, we promise!)
-Paid parental leave
-Funding toward professional development
-Gorillas, cats, and unicorns for coworkers
Unruliness is for everyone! Our commitment to breaking down barriers doesn’t stop in the classroom. Unruly Studios actively recruits voices that reflect the diversity of the communities where kids and teachers live and learn. We welcome applicants of all abilities, experiences, and perspectives who believe in the power of play. Additionally, Unruly Studios participates in the E-Verify program, as required by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing
Apply at: : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626680489/?refId=%2BZ15jqGxThGw4sLzwhIQQA%3D%3D