The purpose of the role is to provide primary resource for setup and operation of Demos (Startup, Running, and Turning off) within the Nuance Customer Experience Center (CXC).
- Utilization of multi-media presentation skills and knowledge for optimum customer experience
- Acquire/Maintain in-depth knowledge of DAX product and workflows to accommodate demo support.
- Expected to maintain collaborative engagement with R&D/Demo Team
This role is also responsible for the configuration of system controls and connections.
- Understand and control environment (lights, PCs, Wi-Fi, projectors, audio, zoom feed, video feed)
- Ability to support networking configurations, PC setups for microphone handling
- Overall ability to troubleshoot and test, with on-the-fly resolution to maintain demo schedule.
- Understand use and configuration while providing support of equipment (Camera, monitors, teleprompter, headsets, iPad)
- Utilize established troubleshooting guide for remediating issues.
The job requirement is also to actively monitor all components and participants during demo and identify demo errors/challenges based on product and workflow knowledge.
Additional duties and responsibilities:
- Engage with physicians via phone, chat, and tickets to assist with front end issues.
- iOS device problems (login issues, app freezing, upload failures, nonfunctional device)
- Ambient Device (Pairing, nonfunctioning device – initiate replacement process)
- Recovering audio files
- Generating reports as requested by administrator (DB generation, sftp delivery)
- Provision/Deprovision providers for establish customers.
- Understand product and workflow to provide customers with adhoc training and explanation.
- Engage via phone, chat, and tickets to assist QDS with application issues
- Remotely identify and separate VDI and EMR issues
- Validate issue on local system/VDI
- Escalate to owner per established process.
- Troubleshoot connectivity or locally impacting hardware or software issues.
- Provide details as requested by operational team.
- Provide Report specifics such as time of delivery to EMR.
- Handle customer/provider requests directed through operation contacts.
- Setup training providers
- Iphrase setup/cleanup when problematic
Other duties include documentation of actions and solutions, establishing KB articles, and projects as assigned.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Intellectual curiosity prompting self-driven learner with activities to promote knowledge acquisition and continuous learning, as well as solution driven thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and understands and works well with varying standards and processes.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Dependable and punctual, positive attitude
- Works well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Business preferred)
- College/University degree in Computer Science or a minimum of 5+ relevant work experience.
- Relevant qualifications considered an asset.
Minimum years of experience:
Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a technical environment, working in the healthcare industry, customer support role.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Customer Service
Apply at: : https://nuance.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Nuance/job/Burlington-Massachusetts-US/Healthcare-Demo-Support-Specialist---Customer-Experience-Center_101213-1