Amelia Van Camp
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Legal Counsel to be based in Boston.
Under the supervision of the Legal Manager based in Paris, the legal counsel will support the US Sales and Customer Success Teams and will be in charge of specific needs of the US affiliated company.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for driving the following initiatives in the Americas:
- Negotiate commercial agreements with our prospects/customers (NDA & SaaS), and administer existing agreements (renewal, churns, renegotiations, additional services)
- Work with third-party attorneys on relevant subject matter
- Support the HR Team in developing business specific contracts
- Work on ad hoc requests within the Americas and support the US Marketing Team on commercial agreement and vendor
- Ensure the US operation is set up for success from a legal perspective
- JD in Contract Law and knowledge of Intellectual Property law
- 4+ years of experience as a legal counsel focusing on contract negotiations in the tech or software industry
- Strong understanding of Mirakl’s domain
- Ability to perform in within an autonomous environment and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to learn more about the eCommerce space and its impact on various legal topics
- Fluency in French is a plus!
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/F208874F0E