Manager, Digital Media
Workhuman is looking to hire a Digital and Traditional Media Manager. You will be the primary lead responsible for the execution and optimization of advertising campaigns. Specific channels under management are social media (paid + organic), display, paid search, audio (digital + radio), video (digital + TV), and out-of-home. You will partner closely with external media agencies & media partners to drive performance to maximize KPIs in support of Workhuman marketing objectives. Candidates who would be successful in this role are described as having a passion for media activation, operational excellence, driving results, and communicating performance. You have strong first-hand knowledge of digital marketing measurement and methods of attributing the success of offline media channels. Where there are bold new opportunities to enable automation, sophisticated account-based marketing, and other new AdTech solutions at scale, you are eager to activate. Moreover, you are a strong digital marketing subject matter expert, intellectually curious, and believe in modern B2B advertising.
Reporting to: Director of Digital & Traditional Media
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop media plan to activate annual budgets in support of the Workhuman brand, customer acquisition & retention, event marketing, and other company initiatives
- Decide on the best mix of budget allocation, targeting, and ad formats between advertising partners
- Lead day-to-day oversight of media campaign status, optimizations, and execution
- Direct and manage external media agency teams who activate paid advertising
- Potential to manage and mentor one to two junior members of the media team, as the team grows
- Collaborate with the marketing operations and analytics teams to receive and interpret results
- Deliver regular, timely, and insightful reporting to campaign owners internally
- Ensure that digital and traditional vehicles are effectively meeting planned marketing KPIs
- Work closely with internal and external creative teams to inform and push for best-in-class creative
- Push digital partners on transparency, product development, and alpha/beta test inclusions
- Leverage social listening, content amplification, and social selling techniques to support sales and brand initiatives
- Build long-term testing and strategy roadmaps by channel
- Collect and disseminate vehicle best practices to relevant teams
- Resident subject matter expert on the media landscape, including the convergence of digital and traditional video, audio, and out-of-home advertising
The Skills You Will Bring:
- A Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience within digital marketing
- Experience managing media agency teams (or at an agency), B2B advertising, or lead generation required
- Expertise in data analysis, especially distinguishing meaningful insights and trends vs white noise
- Technical and strategic knowledge of programmatic media buying as well as the opportunities and challenges in the industry
- Experience with social selling, social listening, or content marketing preferred
- Proficiency in use of social media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Strong knowledge of marketing technologies & tools (web analytics, tag management, attribution, marketing automation, etc.)
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to draw conclusions and act based on data
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated leadership traits of emotional intelligence, motivating external talent, and persuading others
- Excellent group presentation skills: public speaking ability, development of effective visual aids, and packaging via storytelling
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in an high-growth environment
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests