Manager, Enterprise Solutions Application Engineering
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for leader to help shape the future of our e-commerce fulfillment, financial and customer service application suites,inspiring the people, building the technology, and crafting the processes needed to bring our latest products to life, innovate and grow.
As the Manager, Enterprise Solutions, you will:
- Drive our collaborative Enterprise Solutions culture, working closely with multiple internal stakeholders, vendor partners and RGG Leadership
- Lead and mentor a team of experienced Solutions Analysts as you chart a course to expand our ecommerce customer experience management capabilities
- Immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of the team, championing process, driving execution, and inspiring others by your example
- Be a key participant in the development of the strategic technology vision for our ES platforms, addressing customer needs within the context of our unique business dynamics
- Create and execute a staffing plan aligned with our business needs and technology vision
- Scale the organization, recruiting top talent and putting the mentorship structures in place to drive personal and professional development
This is an incredible role for the right person. The ideal candidate brings strong leadership and influencing skills to advance a balanced tech agenda across the organization.
- Extensive experience cultivating high-performing teams within the distribution/call center technology space
- Experience with Manhattan WMOS or other enterprise-level Distribution system
- A history of building strong vendor relationships and delivering results leveraging 3rd party resources
- A proven track record of attracting and retaining talent
- The ability to solve problems at the people and process level, so that we learn from every mishap
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Engineering
Apply at: : https://boards.greenhouse.io/ruelala/jobs/3224837