Marketing Automation Specialist
Workhuman is currently looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. The Specialist plays an integral role in lead generation, nurturing, email marketing, global campaigns & customer/prospect outreach activities. This person will define, create, execute and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns in our marketing automation platform, Marketo. This includes partnering with demand generation to execute campaigns, emails, landing pages, optimization segmentation, as well as setting up all associated workflows. This person will become one of the company's marketing automation "Super Users", maintaining, evolving and driving best practices.
Reporting to: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist marketers in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on campaign performance
- Regularly perform database maintenance
- Manage ongoing data support requests
- Own Demand Generation program enablement, execution, and support within Marketo
- Support the development of best practices, governance and promotion across specific areas of responsibilities
- Track campaign metrics
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within Marketo
- Create, manage, Q&A, and execute marketing campaigns within Marketo. Coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
- Work as a key member of the marketing team to ensure marketing best practices and processes are fully aligned, and that systems integrate and synchronize well with the current marketing technology stack
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs for prospect segmentations minimizing list fatigue and opt-outs
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS, ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Positive attitude and energy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral
- 2 -4 years of experience in Marketo or similar Marketing Automation System
- Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
- Creative problem solving skills – organized, agile, and focused on results
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
Who We Are:
Culture creators. Visionaries. Innovators. Game changers and changemakers. A Unicorn or two … That’s who we are at Workhuman®. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work – and the world – through our people and global technology. We’re building cultures of gratitude and human connections for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace and caring culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests