Marketing Programs Manager
Threat Stack is in the exciting business of protecting the cloud-based businesses and applications you use every day. Our customers are the new economy companies: they exist to make the way we live, work, and play awesome. We have hundreds of customers who want to change everything from how the finance industry works to how we measure and care about our health. Located right in the heart of Downtown Crossing, Boston, this position presents an unbelievable opportunity to touch and learn all aspects of marketing.
Threat Stack is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager with 2+ years experience working in a tech marketing setting, with proven success in translating creative ideas into measurable results. The ideal candidate should be a a smart, creative, detail oriented and independent candidate with a passion for technology, marketing, and the fascinating world in between it all.
Directly supporting the growth of our sales organization’s pipeline, we are looking for a team player who will be highly motivated by success - individual, team, and company.
- Manage team-wide campaigns from the planning phase through deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking.
- Manage growth and optimization of demand generation programs aimed at driving qualified database growth and new pipeline generation. Channels will include but not be limited to email, paid advertising, content syndication, content marketing, online and live events and tradeshows.
- Develop strategies to optimize the conversion of all marketing channels, including A/B testing tactics.
- Track KPIs to analyze and optimize program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI
- Align with the sales, product, and operations teams to ensure effective marketing results.
- 2+ years experience in tech marketing, B2B marketing and/or marketing programs support
- Experience project managing digital, event, and content marketing programs
- Experience marketing to a technical audience (developers, engineering, IT). Security audience is an extra plus!
- Proven curiosity for quantitative data analysis for measuring program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI
- Experience presenting results to senior leadership
- HTML experience a plus